TO LOVE, TO WANDER, Sitor Situmorang

Judul/Title: To Love, To Wander: The Poetry of Sitor Situmorang
Penulis/Author: Sitor Situmorang
Penerbit/Publisher: Lontar
Edisi/Edition: I, 1996
Halaman/Pages: 169
Dimensi/Dimension: 13 x 21 x 1.5cm
Bahasa/Language: English
Call No.: 811/Sit/l
Status: Ada/Available


***

"... I was raised in a traditional environment... I heard sermons in the languages of the Gospel... I heard songs of the people, I heard their music... I was exposed to the poetic ideas and literary forms withput theory. That is how my poetic sensitivity was shaped..."

"... At certain moments in time, I've had inspiration; I've written some poems and so on, in the midst of my daily routine, I've been called a poet. I have felt like I'm living in the world of the poet and yet, at the same time, I am an inseperable part of the world around me. There's never a guarantee that inspiration will come or that the wave of creativity will repeat itself. A poet is constantly torn apart by doubt, by the hope and fear of his expectation that by preparing himself, that by nurturing his sensitivity, he will be ready to write whenever inspiration calls..."

PINJAM BUKU INI/RENT THIS BOOK

0 comments:

Post a Comment